i have two very exciting things to tell you. okay ones not that exciting, it just plain sucks. but im so excited about the other thing that it just doesnt bother me anymore.
and that would be the fact that after waking up at 5, waiting for an hour, missing two classes, and going back to the plasma center at 2 to fill out a ton of paperwork, it appears my veins are too small to donate. noooooot cool. however, the man who brought me this horrible news was incredibly, incredibly good looking
now for the good part...
i will be seeing mae on their "goodbye, goodnight" farewell tour and i am beyond excited. i saw them 4 years ago when they came to kc with relient k and sherwood. but i dont think you're aware how much i love these guys. and since i made the decision yesterday to go? ive been listening to nothing but mae, and im not even ashamed :)


So I don't know if you read your comments on old wall posts... but just for safety.. I'll comment on this one even though this is for a different post :). I TOTALLY ALWAYS WEAR EARRINGS!! Never leave the house without them... love it :) And I saw Mae once! SOOO GOOOD!!!!!
ReplyDelete