Saturday, December 4, 2010

iCrush

can we please talk for a second about my unhealthy crushing?


michael phelps: im sorry that athletes have ridiculously nice bodies, but ive been in love with michael phelps from the second he jumped in the pool. im also willing to overlook his minor issue with weed


ryan gosling: he makes me jealous of rachel mcadams. the notebook is one of my faves, and its partly because ryan gosling is so effing attractive. and charming. and suave. and and and...


milo ventimiglia: i only like him when hes jess from gilmore girls, but hes the cutest. and i secretly want a jess.


michael j. fox: back to the future anyone? def in my top 10 favorite movies of all time. mostly because its fantastic. but partly because i fell in instalike with mj the first time i watched it.


liam hemsworth: nobody even knew who this kid was until they saw the last song. but that's certainly okay. he's australian. and looks almost as good with his shirt on as he does with his shirt off.


josh lucas: sweet home alabama was the beginning of my crush on mr. blue eyes, but then life as we know it just kinda sealed the deal.


josh duhamel: he just slays me is all


james franco: i think he is the most good looking man on this planet. almost. and hes smart! and i have this friend davy that looks pretty much identical to him. and i tell him. and he gets mad.


jake gyllenhaal: i just had to watch the day after tomorrow for my natural disasters class yesterday. and i fell in love with him. i mean, i saw october sky like 4347278 years ago and thought he was the cutest. but i looooved him in the day after tomorrow.


hugh jackman: oh haaaaiiiii mr. wolverine/leopold/the drover/robert angier :) australia breeds such attractive men


gerard butler: i think its obvious that i like accents. also gerard is just... :)


chase crawford: nate archibald may or may not be the big reason i watch gossip girl. and by that i mean he is.

es todo :)
twentysix days

4 comments:

  1. I agree with so many on this list. Especially Hugh and Gerard. Maybe I just like their older-ness. Or maybe it's the accent. Or the body... or... I think I just had a moment. What was I talking about?

    Oh yeah! I'm new to your blog, and I love it! Can't wait to read more!

    http://www.simplykateweber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaah i love my celebrity crushes, many which are on your list. so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi darling. I just want you to know that this is not an unhealthy obsession. It's quite healthy actually. And just so you know... Every man you listed here was... Yes... Also my celebrity crush. Every one. Especially Liam and Gerard. I'm with you on the suave accents my darling. I'm with you there. Sterling is quite fed up with it actually. But I can't get enough of Gerard in ps I love you... Mmmm Irish :) luff you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every guy you listed on here are my type of guys...I guess me and you have things in common, lol.

    ReplyDelete