Wednesday, November 16, 2011

the most random of all posts

this lyric has been stuck in my head the last two days...

"and all at once the crowd begins to sing, sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same"

this video is pure gold. and by pure gold i mean i-cant-stop-watching-because-i-love-aj-and-tori-and-the-biebs-so-freaking-much.


and last, but not least, this has been my life the last couple days...


loving my job, and these two


freezing my behind off with chelsie at cory's championship soccer game


this may not look like much to you...
but it's my newww haaaard driiiiiive!!!!!!!!!


i represented during the kansas/kentucky game last night...
but it wasn't enough, kansas lost :'(


and this morning i missed three classes (on accident)
but when i finally awoke, i curled up in cory's blanket and read my scriptures
and it was fantastic
and i didn't even regret sleeping through class

and thus ended the 48974819th year of the reign of the judges...

1 comment:

  1. I like that I have my own tag on your blog. I liked freezing my butt off with you. I like you. Thai thursday tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete