Wednesday, August 12, 2015

unpause

Well this is embarrassing.

Remember back when I was really good at blogging? Er, not even "good" necessarily, but when I'd write several times a week. I used to be all about this blog and I'm not sure why exactly I've struggled with being into it the last few years, but I miss it and I wanna get back on track.

So, that being said, this is me taking my blog off pause in an effort to start writing again.

The last time we talked (like really talked) was in September of 2012, right before I left on my mission. I can't believe it's been almost two whole years since I came home (that story can be found right over here). A lot has happened in those two years--some really good things, and some things I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Everyone who used to read this blog back in the day has probably given up on me (let's be real, I'm probably just talking about my mom hahaha), but I plan on spending the next few days catching everyone up on the highlights.

Until tomorrow, little loves.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment