happy birthday to you! 53 years down, old man. keep up the good work.
dear kentucky,
i really like you. thanks for being so welcoming, you know, with the warm weather and all. i'm really enjoying it. so if you could just keep it like this for awhile, i wouldn't mind at all! thanks in advance.
dear suitcases and boxes,
i really wish you'd just unpack yourselves. we're not friends.
dear sister,
i like having my best friend around. thanks for being silly with me. that includes, but is not limited to: trying on stupid sunglasses at the summit, laughing with me when nobody else will, sleepovers in your bed when the bull riders take over my room, and being encouraging when we run up the big hill. eye luff ewe.
dear the stupid appointments i've had to go to this week,
let's just agree that i owned you.
COME FASTER PLEEEAASE! i'm ready to be 21, thank you very much.
dear ravy,
hurry up and get your cute toyota self here already so i can start work and make some money.
dear puppy,
thanks for keeping my secrets. and for the kisses i suppose.





So now I have seen two people do this friday letters thing and I must say I am really liking it. Maybe I will have to try it out one of these days. your blog is adorable btw :)
ReplyDelete