Thursday, August 5, 2010

thank you

im in sort of a thankful mood today.

im thankful for:

my amazing mom
my sister, who is also my best friend
the gospel
bishop cook
self-help books
rain
missionaries
cars
grammy's letters
that i can feel my grandpa here
donations for ecuador
my bed
cameras
electricity
water
where i live
intelligence
creativity
honesty
integrity
laughter
happiness
good moods
the english language
even better, the spanish language
my running shoes
ice cubes
good smelling shampoo
alarm clocks
phone chargers
makeup
forgiveness
my God

sometimes i forget the little things im thankful for. i dont say thank you enough. i think im gonna work on that. because frankly, i dont want "thank you" to go extinct.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE this!!! And can I say... I love your blog... and I love letters, too... Trevor and I met in Vegas when I was 16 and he was 18 and we wrote a couple times, then a LOT during his mission, and some after because we were always far away... and I have it all in a big binder for our kids someday (and for me). Letters are the best!

    ReplyDelete