i've had the absolute worst day
it's been just, awful
and i'm not even exactly sure why
all i know is that i'm unhappy
and there's not a whole lot i can do about it
but when i came home from shift i found this note on my bed
from treeny baby
and it was exactly what i needed
"PAIGE! Here is a little note for you from me. I just want to tell you how great you are. You are so pretty. I love your naturally curly/wavy hair and adorable freckles. You have the prettiest eyes and eyelashes. You're just simply gorgeous! I love how outgoing you are and I enjoy the stories you tell me. You are doing such a great thing here. Sad... we leave so soon. But life must go on, right? I hope everything goes well in Kansas. You deserve it. You deserve to be happy in ways you didn't know were possible. You are so kind. When you cried at the banquet I learned how tender your heart is. You have a deep love for these kids and these girls. Especially Cassie huh? I hope that, although I'm sure you miss her terribly, you can feel the love that the rest of the girls have for you! You have so much to offer. I have been blessed to get to know you. I know Christ put you in my life for a reason. The world is so ready for you and for what you have to offer. You're great and I love that about you. I can't exactly put into words everything I think is super great about you. I just wanted to write this little letter so you know how I adore you. Yep, that's it. Love you."
i'm having a bad day
but i'm blessed
with the absolute best
and i deserve to be happy
so i'm going to be


No comments:
Post a Comment